AfterShock Case for iPad 7th / 8th / 9th Gen 10.2 w/ Kickstand, Black
All The Features Schools Request
Since our first large deployment of 25,000 iPad cases at SDUSD in 2012, we have received invaluable feedback from school districts about the features that they require in a protective iPad case. These ideas combined with proven features from our other iPad cases and a few unique tweaks have resulted in another durable yet very affordable iPad case for schools.
The AfterShock iPad Case is a simplistic 2-piece design that offers swift installation even for 1000+ case installs. We offer a built-in screen protector version and a slightly lower-priced version with no screen protector for schools who are confident in the care that their students may have with tech. The AfterShock 7 case is TPU co-molded construction for drop and shock protection and features a collapsible stand for greatly reduced breakage. The grooves in the front side bezel allow the AfterShock cases to be stacked for safe carrying to and from carts. We even added a removable, optional pencil holder that works with Apple Pencil or Logi Crayon. The AfterShock covers all bases in almost every K12 environment.
- Reinforced corners with drop cushioning ‘Air Cells’
- Clear polycarbonate for viewing asset tags
- Kickstand can be replaced, or swapped out for optional hand strap (sold separately)
- Removeable holder for Apple Pencil or Logitech Crayon
- Fast and easy to install for large scale deployment
- Screen protector and recessed camera and portholes